Pre-Roll and Extraction Experts
Knockbox Trade-In Rebate
Trade-In Your Pre-Roll Machine: Dead or Alive
**Terms and Conditions Apply.
Mini-RocketBox, or Revolution and receive a cash rebate or store credit
toward your next purchase!
|Eligible Machines||*Estimated Trade-In Value|
|Knockbox - Alive (Functioning)||$750 Cash Rebate or $850 Store Credit|
|Knockbox - Dead (Non-Functioning)||$350 Cash Rebate or $450 Store Credit|
Terms & Conditions:
- 1 maximum coupon code or promotion applicable at a time.
- Trade-in promotions are only applicable to new orders after February 23rd, 2021 and require a purchase of a new STM Canna machine, such as the STM RocketBox 2.0, STM Mini-RocketBox PLUS+, or STM Revolution 2.0, subject to availability and limits. Restrictions and limitations may apply. STM Canna reserves the right to refuse or limit the quantity of any trade-in for any reason. Offer good on original purchase only, not valid on returns, exchanges, and warranty items.
- 1 maximum allowable eligible trade-in allowable per STM Canna machine purchased from the STM Canna store.
The customer is responsible for any costs associated with the shipping of their trade-in to the STM Canna facility. STM Canna must receive the trade-in equipment within 14 days of the order or thereby reserves the right to rescind the promotional offer.
- Please allow 2 to 3 weeks following receipt of trade-in equipment to allow for intake and inspection before a customer's rebate or store credit is valued and issued.
- Cash Rebate: Customers can elect to receive their cash rebate in the form of a credit card refund for an order paid for with a credit card or via a mailed check (please allow 1-2 weeks for mailing) for an order paid with a bank wire/ACH.
- Store Credit Rebate: Store credits are applicable towards future purchases of any STM Canna products and must be utilized with 120 days of being issued.
It is the responsibility and liability of the customer to ensure that any eligible trade-in products being sent to STM Canna are fully decontaminated and cleaned of any hemp or marijuana material prior to shipping to the STM Canna facility.
- The terms, conditions, and estimated trade-in values of this promotion are subject to change at any time at the discretion of STM Canna.
- STM Canna is not responsible for any trade-in shipment/postages due, lost, late, damaged, or misdirected.
- *Estimated trade-in values are subject to change at the discretion of STM Canna and may vary depending on the condition, year, model, and other variable factors of your trade-in product determined by STM Canna.
- STM Canna does not sell or represent the products or brands listed under Eligible Machines in any capacity.
- Failure to comply with these terms will void any obligation on the part of STM Canna.
- Offer void where prohibited by law.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How does the trade-in work? At the time of a purchase of an STM RocketBox 2.0, STM Mini-RocketBox PLUS+, or an STM Revolution 2.0, you may either add this product promotion to your cart or request that your sales rep does so on your behalf. Simply indicate which machine you will be trading in, the condition, and the preferred method of rebate (i.e. store credit or cash rebate). Following the completion of your order during checkout, you will receive a PDF document that includes a basic printable form for you to include in your shipment along with step-by-step instructions on how to mail your trade-in to the STM Canna facility for a rebate.
Should I choose a cash rebate or store credit? That depends on your personal preference! Notably, store credit is issued at a higher rate than cash rebates, so store credits do represent more in value. We find most customers do make repeat purchases in the early months following equipment orders, whether for accessories, consumables, or other items and thus would find tremendous value in having a credit on file. If you prefer a cash rebate on your applicable equipment order, a rebate will be issued to you via a mailed check or credit card refund. If you prefer an in-house store credit, you will receive a special coupon code that may be applied to any future purchases of any STM Canna products within 120 days of the coupon issue date.
How long does the trade-in process typically take? Generally, from the time of order to the issuance of the rebate, the process can take up to 2-3 weeks, so the sooner you send us your trade-in machine, the sooner we can finalize the inspection to confirm your trade-in's condition and process your cash rebate or store credit. Please allow for at least 1-2 weeks following the receipt of your trade-in for STM to determine the value of your trade-in and process your rebate.
Do I have to include accessories like power adapters, wires, and other items? Please note we do require your trade-in to include any chargers/power adaptors/wires necessary for the basic operation of the machine. While we don't require additional production accessories to be shipped with your trade-in machine such as additional filling stations, filling kits, etc., you can always include them with your shipment and we will recycle them for you.
How quickly should I mail in my trade-in machine and how do I package it for shipping? At the time of checkout, a PDF document will be provided to you with clear instructions as to how to prepare, package, and ship out your device. Pleasure ensure you fill out this form and include it inside of the shipment so we can determine that the package is yours upon arrival. Please keep in mind that the trade-in promotion is valid for 14 days following your equipment purchase, and so we strongly encourage you to ship your trade-in to the STM facility within this time frame to receive your trade-in value.