STM Canna’s Warranty Agreement
Sesh Technologies Manufacturing (STM),
Model Number: ________________, Serial Number: _________________
Address: _________________, _________________, _________________
Limitation of Damages
STM is the sole determiner of abuse, misuse, installation errors and modifications – should any of these be found, this warranty is voided. The duration of all implied warranties is limited to the duration of the express warranty. All incidental or consequential damages are hereby excluded. In no event shall Sesh Technologies Manufacturing be liable for consequential damages for breach of this warranty. Some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential. damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to the buyer.
Sesh Technologies Manufacturing warrants the Covered Product to be free of all defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from _________________. This warranty extends to the original buyer only and is non-transferrable. There are no warranties on paper products.
Within the period of this warranty, Sesh Technologies Manufacturing will repair or replace, free of charge; any part proving defective in material or workmanship. All warranty repairs and service must be performed by an authorized Sesh Technologies Manufacturing technician, or at an authorized Sesh Technologies Manufacturing service facility.
All expenses related to replacing or repairing a defective part under this warranty shall be assumed by Sesh Technologies Manufacturing except for the following expenses, which shall be assumed by the buyer:
- Expedited repair service fees.
This warranty does not apply to any costs, repairs, or services for the following:
- Service calls to correct the installation of the Covered Product, or to explain the usage of the product to the buyer.
- Repairs necessitated by use other than normal use.
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, accidents, alterations, or improper installation.
- Corrective work necessitated by repairs made by anyone other than a Sesh Technologies
Manufacturing authorized service technician.
- Failure to supply proof of purchase at the time of warranty claim
- International gray-market product purchased through a dealer/distributor not authorized for your country will not be supported by this warranty.
- Electrical parts are not covered under warranty.
How to Obtain Warranty Service
If warranty repairs are to be made in the facility, as in the case of large equipment:
The buyer must notify Sesh Technologies Manufacturing by calling 509-204-3164 of any defect, malfunction, or nonconformity promptly upon discovery. An authorized Client Service technician will assist in the warranty process.
Sesh Technologies Manufacturing
3038 E Trent Ave Suite C, Spokane, Washington 99202