I hereby confirm that I have thoroughly reviewed and agreed to all terms and conditions herein:
- I understand that all products are first-come first-serve and that receipt of payment is required in order to receive a confirmed shipping date in the queue. Due to high demands, certain items may have a lead time of 4-8 weeks or more from payment date, unless otherwise stated.
- I understand and agree that following the receipt of my invoice, STM Canna must receive payment within a maximum of 7 days before the invoice expires – leaving lead times, quoted prices, specials and discounts on all items subject to change.
- I understand that if a deposit is applicable for any special reason, my deposit is non-refundable.
- I agree to the Customer Awareness Program and Terms of Business herein.
Customer Awareness Program (C.A.P.)
STM takes pride in the products we make and the services we offer. To ensure our customers fully understand the services we provide, along with the capabilities and expectations of our products, we have executed and outlined the Customer Awareness Program contents below:
- A 12-month warranty on each product that is applicable with regards to manufacturer’s defects, including parts and labor.
- STM Client Services department is dedicated to ensuring the success and satisfaction of all STM clients. As such, product on-boarding programs are provided to familiarize our clients with their new equipment.
- STM Tech department provides our clients with all software updates, phone support and onsite support, as needed.
- Training (RocketBox) with our technicians to train your staff on best practices to accomplish your desired results for a quality finished product.
- An easy-to-use client portal with tools such as product F.A.Q.’s and Best Practices, along with an extensive video library to help guide you towards success with your STM equipment.
Expectations and Capabilities of Your STM Equipment
STM RocketBox & STM Mini-RocketBox
- With training from our on technical training staff, you can expect to receive a complete and comprehensive training program to educate your team on best practices, as well as the cleaning and maintenance of your machine and accessories.
- By following the guidelines provided to you via the user manual and training, you will be able to produce a quality and consistent product that will be easily repeatable.
- The shaker box within the machine contains an area where material may escape during operation. With the 400-hour break-in period, STM advises against re-purposing this excess waste due to potential metal contaminants residing in the shaker box from regular usage.
- Results are not guaranteed and can greatly vary from operation to operation.
- With the STM Client Success Program, Pre-Grind Checklist and other guidelines provided, you will be able to achieve the highest quality and most consistent grind for your needs.
- For best results and ease of operation, humidity control is necessary. A 10% or lower moisture content is recommended. Although the Revolution may be able to operate at higher levels, it is not recommended and may cause clogs and overheating.
- Safety features are in place to ensure proper use of the machine and are meant to stop operation if handled/operated improperly. The display screen will notify the user if any features are not in the proper state.
- A regular cleaning routine should be in place to ensure proper function and longevity of the Revolution and its blades.
- A Pre-Grind Check List is conveniently located next to your display unit.
- Results are not guaranteed and can greatly vary from operation to operation.
TERMS OF BUSINESS & WARRANTY
Who is Covered:
Please note that results with STM Canna products can yield varying results which depend on a myriad of factors, including but not limited to: correct grind size, age of material, quality of material, moisture content, strain, temperature, correct sized cone usage, quality of cones used, skill of the operator, and more. Our quoted weight ranges for flower, and trim are all general averages that have been reported to us by our customers, however your material may behave completely differently. We take no responsibility whatsoever for your results, only for the working functionality of our products. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to talk to us about this very important disclaimer.
Extent of Warranty:
There are no warranties on paper products. Machines come with a 1-year parts and labor warranty. See Returns below.
Warranty Disclaimer. EXCEPT AS SET FORTH ABOVE, STM CANNA MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO ITS PRODUCTS, AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, STM CANNA HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY NATURE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE.
Limitation of Liability. In no event SHALL STM CANNA be liable for any consequential, indirect, exemplary, special or incidental damages arising from or relating to THE PRODUCTS.
- Reference your instruction sheet and double-check all instructions.
- Always take time to examine problems in detail.
- When all else fails, please call the STM technical support line at (509) 204-3164 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The technical line is open 8:00am – 4:00pm Monday through Friday, Pacific Time. Please have the following information handy: Name of Company the purchase was made under, Date of Purchase, and Serial number.
All orders must be paid in full before the order is placed. Order quotes expire within 7 days. STM Canna reserve the right to specify collection by certified check, money order, or company check. Personal checks are not accepted.
All orders must be paid in full before the order is shipped. Order quotes expire within 10 days. Orders received will fall in line and be serviced accordingly where the shipment date may be sooner than originally quoted. We will ship by the most reasonable means based on the volume of the order, unless otherwise specified. For international orders, border and customs-related costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
All special-order items must be paid in full before the order is placed. These items are non-returnable and no refund will be given. All special-order items will also take a longer period of time for the customer to receive, which will be quoted at the time of payment.
The purchaser of any products releases the manufacturer of those parts and STM Canna from all liabilities pertaining to use of the products.
No Refunds/Exchanges: We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item purchased is defective. All items that we ship are insured; if an item comes that is damaged from shipping, we will work closely with you to get you replacement parts as soon as possible. We may also request pictures or other identifying information to establish that damage was caused by the shipping carrier.
If you receive an item you believe is defective, please contact us with details of the product at (509) 204-3164 or email us at email@example.com.
We may ask you for pictures, video, descriptions, and other identifying information to make a determination. If you are unable to provide adequate documentation requested, your return request will be denied. If your item is deemed defective, which is solely at STM’s discretion, we will issue you an RMA # which you will need to place in and on the package. After receiving your RMA #, you may send the item to:
5517 E Trent Ave
Spokane, WA 99212
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement, we will replace the product at no additional cost to you.
Since ownership of product transfers at the FOB point, claims for damaged, lost, or short shipments must be made at the time of receipt.
See your local dealer or contact us directly at (509) 204-3164 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.